Dulhemiyan.com aims to provide you a safe & secure environment in
which you search, find and contact your future life partner. Our expert Customer
Relations Team ensures that every profile on Dulhemiyan.com is properly screened
for any irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
However, we are limited to actions in ensuring the safety & privacy of your profile.
Therefore, it is also necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for
your privacy & for a safe and secure online matrimony experience.
HERE we suggest some simple guidelines to you which help you to protect your privacy.
What you should Do
• Be in control of your online experience all time. Try to remain
completely anonymous until you fully trust that person.
• Closely look for odd behaviour or inconsistencies. Serious people will always
respect your space and allow you to take your time to make a decision.
• Ask a friend or relative to read the emails you receive - an unbiased observer
can spot warning signs you missed.
• Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information
like photo, mailing address, mobile no etc., or attempts in any way to trick you
into revealing it.
• You can use the Photo Request feature on Dulhemiyan.com. As Dulhemiyan.com
offers free scanning & upload
services to its members, there’s no reason someone
shouldn’t be able to provide you a photo.
• View several images of someone in various style: casual, formal, indoor
and outdoors. If he/she gives excuses
about why you can't see a photo, consider
that he or she has something to hide.
• Use pre-paid mobile phone number or use local telephone blocking techniques
to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller ID. Only furnish your contact
number when you feel completely comfortable and have some background information
on the other person.
• If someone provides you a phone number with a strange area code, check
it out to make sure it's not a changed
number before you make the call.
• Be very careful when it comes to taking an online relationship to offline.
• If you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change
your mind. It’s possible that your decision to keep the relationship at the anonymous
level is based on a hunch that you can’t logically explain. Trust yourself.
• When you decide to meet face to face with someone for the first time, choose
a public place (such as a mall /
restaurant / cafe) where many people are around
and ensure your own transportation .
• If you a meeting a person first time, take a friend or relative along with
• In case you decided to meet him / her alone leave the name, address and
telephone number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family
• Ask many questions to him/her and watch for inconsistencies. This will
help you detect liars & cons, and it will help you find out if you're compatible.
• Pay attention to display of anger, intense frustration or attempts to
pressure or control you. Acting in a resentful
manner,making demeaning or disrespectful
comment or any physically inappropriate behaviour are all warning signs.
• Beware of those who try to ask money from you for whatever reason. Genuine
person will not ask you for money in any circumstance. If someone asks you for money,
use common sense and never give in to such requests.
• In case someone demands money from you report the situation to us.
What you should not Do
• Don't provide your personal contact information like name, email address,
home address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information
in your initial messages.
• Don't send your personal or contact information until you trust that person.
• Don't use signature in your emails that include your contact details.
• Don't use your regular or official email id for communicating with a person
you don't know well.
• Never arrange for your prospective match to pick you up or drop you to
• Do not go to a secluded place or a movie or a lonely place alone at the
• Don't ignore the following behavior specially if it is without an acceptable
- Provides inconsistent information about age, interests, appearance, marital status, salary, profession, employment
- Fails to provide direct answers to direct questions.
- Never introduce you to friends, professional associates or
• Take your own time to decide on a trustworthy person and pay careful attention
along the way.
• Don’t become prematurely close to someone, even if that intimacy only occurs
• Trust your instincts and then move ahead with the right person!
If you have faced an unpleasant situation you can always report it to the authorities.
Reporting about any attacks or threats - Don't be embarrassed or shy to report
problems to the police or the concerned authorities. Remember, if you don't report
them, the same thing could happen to someone else also.
Dulhemiyan.com is the most dynamic
Indian Matrimonial Sevices in Indian Matrimonial Websites . Register your Biodata For Marriage here
on our Matrimonials Sites. Never Married or Second Marriage , This is most economical Indian Matrimonial Sites
for searching Shadi Online profiles of all Castes & Mother Tongues . Our Marriage Bureau services for
arranged marriages are best value for money among all Indian Matrimony Websites. All Matrimony Sites Charge
for Matchmaking but we offer this at no Extra cost to all Registered members. Register & Search FREE on our